What glue to use.

I am sure that some of you have made buildings for your railroad so am wondering what glue to use especially for plastic to wood. Any help appreciated. Paul McCann

God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Reply to
Paul Mccann

I ran across a glue called "gluit 2-it" at a local hobby shop that caters primarily to the r/c model airplane crowd. I've had success gluing styrene to wood with it.. Go to:

George

Reply to
George