What glue do you use?

I suppose some of you make your own buildings using wood. What glue do you use to attach the plastic parts to the wood, the same as wood to wood? I am trying to find something better. Thanks. Pau McCann

God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Reply to
Paul Mccann

For plastic or metal to wood I like contact cement. Weldwood, Ross and Pliobond are brands I've good luck with.

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

I like to use Alene's Tacky Glue. It adheres well to non-porous surfaces. It dries slightly flexible which is good since parts won't "pop off" if bumped. The flexibility isn't too good, though, for joints requiring a lot of strength.

Jim

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

I generally use Walther's Goo.