What glue do you use?

I suppose some of you make your own buildings using wood. What glue do you use to attach the plastic parts to the wood, the same as wood to wood? I am trying to find something better. Thanks. Pau McCann

God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Reply to
Paul Mccann
Loading thread data ...

For plastic or metal to wood I like contact cement. Weldwood, Ross and Pliobond are brands I've good luck with.


-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com
formatting link

Reply to

I like to use Alene's Tacky Glue. It adheres well to non-porous surfaces. It dries slightly flexible which is good since parts won't "pop off" if bumped. The flexibility isn't too good, though, for joints requiring a lot of strength.


Reply to

I generally use Walther's Goo.

Reply to
Rick Jones

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.