lift up dooes on your rr.

To you who lift up doorsdo you glue your vehicles, vehicles on or do you have a better way. I am in the process of making such a door.
Thanks much.
God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.
Paul, it looks like "Him" is not helping you in your spelling. :-) Sorry to see that.
When I want things permanantly attached to a modular layout (N scale), I usually "pin" them to the layout.
Like figures: I drill into the foot using a #80 bit, then glue a 0.012" brass wire to it. I leave about 1/4" sticking out. Then I drill another hole lin the layout and glue the wire in.
You can do the same fop vehicles. Either drill and glue 2 tires, or just single pin in the middle of the underside. You could probably use heavier wire (like 0.020" or 0.032").
That way you don't have to worry about seeing any glue, and you have a solid attachment point.
Peteski
PaulMccann wrote: To you who lift up doors, do you glue your vehicles, vehicles on or do you have a better way. I am in the process of making such a door. Thanks much. ---------------------------------------------------- You might consider affixing them with a tacky glue or tacky wax. Available in craft stores. I believe Woodland Scenics has a tacky glue.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
and the Lord spake to Bill and did sayeth
I'm sorry, what?
In other words - I would enjoy having a go at helping, but I don't understand the question