Bachmann Plus coaling tower

I would like to put a coaling tower on my locomotive service track, but the space between tracks is only 2 1/8 inches. Can anyone tell me the
base dimensions of the Bachmann Plus coaling tower? It doesn't say on the box, and I don't want to buy it if it won't fit.
Which one is the Plus?
harrym wrote:

I see that I did not tell which scale. It is N scale and the Bachmann Plus kit includes the sand and coal facilities. These are kits, not ready-built structures.
G.M. wrote:

harrym wrote:

I did some checking for you, trying to find out the base dimensions. I wasn't able to find that information. I did discovered that the Bachmann Plus kits are no longer made. If you are going to use that kit on your layout you better get it while you have the chance.
Fred Ellis
--
Who do you serve. . . . And who do you trust?
(To e-mail me, remove the X from my address)

The base of the tower is 2" (I've sliced off the Pit) and the coalbin/shed is 1 1/2" wide
Franz T.