Busch Gmbh & Co. veicles

Has any one bought any of their vehicles with lights? If so are they battery or they electrical?

thanks. Paul McCann

God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Reply to
Paul Mccann

Huh?

Paul, think about it. Battery *IS* electrical! :-)

While I don't have one of those vehicles, I saw them in a hobby shop. IIRC, they need 12V and they do not come with a battery holder.

So, you can hook them up to a 12V transformer or get a battery holder for 8 AA batteries (that is also 12V).

Life is good (with or without "Him" at your side). Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

"Busch GmbH"? Or is this a mis-spelling of "Bosch GmbH" - who I worked for in the US when I was quite a bit younger....?

Ed

Reply to
Edvardo

| "Busch GmbH"? Or is this a mis-spelling of "Bosch GmbH" - who I worked for | in the US when I was quite a bit younger....?

Busch is about 1/87th the size of Bosch

And other scales also. Makes small scale models of vehicles.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

Edvardo wrote on 28-7-05 :