Busch Gmbh & Co. veicles

Has any one bought any of their vehicles with lights? If so are they battery or they electrical?
thanks. Paul McCann
God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Huh?
Paul, think about it. Battery *IS* electrical! :-)
While I don't have one of those vehicles, I saw them in a hobby shop. IIRC, they need 12V and they do not come with a battery holder.
So, you can hook them up to a 12V transformer or get a battery holder for 8 AA batteries (that is also 12V).
Life is good (with or without "Him" at your side). Peteski
"Busch GmbH"? Or is this a mis-spelling of "Bosch GmbH" - who I worked for in the US when I was quite a bit younger....?
Ed

| "Busch GmbH"? Or is this a mis-spelling of "Bosch GmbH" - who I worked for | in the US when I was quite a bit younger....?
Busch is about 1/87th the size of Bosch
And other scales also. Makes small scale models of vehicles.
CTucker NY
Edvardo wrote on 28-7-05 :

How about this one? http://www.busch-model.com/english.htm
--