ScaleCoat Paint

Years ago 7th St Depot in Allentown Pa had a special run of Reading Yellow made for them by Scalecoat. They are out of business now but I was wondering if anyone has or knows
where I can get some of that paint. It was Scalecoat II. Scalecoat has none. Many thanks
Try The Model Railroad Shop in Piscataway, NJ