Walthers on line catalog

I was looking through it and found two HO automobiles. I think they were under Walthers own name. There was a 1962 Chev. and a 1957 Chev

2door sedan. They were similar in quality to the Life Like vehicles available. Since I first saw them listed I can't find them anymore. Has anyone any idea if they are still availeable and what they would be listed under? Richard C.Larson
Reply to
Rugurr