What MR sitem for $250 max ?

Ok. You have $250 to buy "one" model railroad item. It may not be used towards something that costs more than $250. What will you buy?

I would buy a Lenz Set 90. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

I would go after another P2K 2-8-4, you know how I love steam, Bruce.

Reply to
John Franklin

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:28:09 GMT, "Bruce Favinger" purred:

A $250 gift card to be used for model RR gear. (hey, it fits the contract as described so it is legal) =^-^=

cat

Reply to
cat

Atlas Trainmaster in SP Black Widow colors.

Reply to
Rick Jones