Where Can I Buy Lionel MAryland Freight Car?

Hi, I want to buy a Lionel O gauge freight car - Maryland. I believe it was originally released with the 1776 train. Is it still available?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

The Maryland box car (#7607) was produced by Lionel (Fundimensions). It was an uncatalogued item in 1974 and as a catalogued item in 1975 and

1976.

You should be able to find one on eBay.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Here's one:

When searching on eBay, you might need to search for "Spirit of '76"...the state cars are usually there.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Thanks for the link I want to buy the care for my son.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Mike replied: Thanks for the link I want to buy the care for my son.

Pleased that I could assist. Good luck, Mike! If, for some reason, you happen to be outbid, you might try Charles Siegel's Train City:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Bill, thanks again for the link. I'd rather just buy the car but I didn't see it at train city. Maybe I don't know what I'm looking for. EBay could get dicey. I opened an eBay account so I can bid on the Maryland car but it appears the price foir car is going to keep going up. It's going to be an interesting three days 'til the auction closes.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

rather just buy the car but I didn't

There's another one on eBay now, Mike:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

I'll check this out. The one in the previous link went for $87.99 +sh.

Mike

Reply to
Mike