Where is Fritz?

I noticed an absence of postings from Fritz Milhaupt and wondered if he is still lurking out there. His web site with the billboards is still in operation, but he has been absent from the NG for some time now.

Are you still here Fritz?

Ian Mathers Yellowknife, NT

Great Northern Sand & Gravel Company

Ian G. Mathers

He mighta bailed, due to the static. I've seen him on some Yahoo groups, I think.

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Most recent post on the 13th of this month (put your newsreader thread display in "From" order, scroll to the Fs).

Reply to
Steve Caple

I haven't seen it show up here...I have seen him posting infrequently on Trainorders.com though. I think he posted a couple times yesterday.

Reply to
me

He posted a couple items to THIS group just yesterday! ... ????

Dan Mitchell ==========

"Kennedy (no l>

Reply to
Daniel A. Mitchell

Could be. Haven't had time to read thoroughly since Sunday.... Been only contributing to the Athearn/Horizon and UP threads....

:D

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

I'm still here- I've posted four or five times since the first of the year. I've not been participating in the recent spate of high-volume threads, so it might not seem as obvious that I'm still around.

Over the past few months I haven't been posting as much as I used to, since I've been busy with a lot of other stuff off-line. I didn't realize just how much other stuff it all was until I ran through all of it in my mind just now...

-fm who maintains a collection of railroad and model railroad web sites, as well as one completely unrelated one, all at

The address in the header of this message is deliberately bogus to foil address-harvesters. See my web sites for my real address.

Reply to
Fritz Milhaupt