Latest threads in Model Railroad Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Woohoo! I'm so excited! Building a N scale diorama
Since I left the model railroading world a little while back, I've missed it terribly. So, today I had a crazy thought! Since I'm switching to N scale anyway (from HO), and since I really don't have...
6
6

Re: Vesties....was..... Are most US model railroaders actually not modelers?
Sigh. And the DW just bought the material to make me one. I guess I'll just have put up with getting laughed at in Toronto (maybe just as well no one's gonna come? ;-). At least it's black denim, not...

Re: Rio Grande Southern
These were engines built for the Florence and Cripple Creek, and sold to the RGS. No. 20 has been saved and is in the collection of the Colorado Railroad Museum. There is a photo of the locomotive on...
1
1

Re: Trains came, but MRR didn't?
Maybe your postman is a Model Railroader and is borrowing it for a few days!
3
3

Re: Model railroading differences between English & American
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:57:44 -0500, I read these words from "Jim Stewart" : I just finished posting some photos of the "new" layout. Same URL : > Very true. The downside is spending a small fortune on...
5
5

Re: tunnel size
=>That's the part I wonder about most.. what is most effective? A letter to =>the Tech chair (I don't even know who that is for S-7), or would some sort of =>formal motion from my Divisioion, be more...

HO Layout Ideas Needed!
Hello, I am in need of some fresh Ideas for my HO Layout, I have layed out some track work but need some ideas. Anyone in the Denver area ( I am in Littleton) who has some time to visit I would like...
5
5