A Bit of Fun.

Here's a bit of a diversion for anyone who's short of something to do. See if you can put names to these faces. They are mostly eminent engineers, with one or two exceptions. They all have connections with our interests. Please don't spoil it and post the answers on the site, you could try emailing them to me if you can't wait until they are posted later in the week. Good luck. Pictures at:-

Title:- "Engineers of Note" PS. The pictures were loaded as an album and for some reason have reorganised themselves, but they are clearly numbered.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Charles Hamilton

Charles,

I looked and tried but didn't shout about it :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman