A tale of horror and despair

Gentlemen,

"This is not a joke"

Picture the scene you are at a rally with your 1918 Lister M and you find a pulley for it to run a pump but oh dear the hole in the pulley is just a tad to small, what do you do! I know a gentleman who recently ground down the crankshaft, whilst at the rally, with a angle grinder to make the pulley fit. Anybody want to by a scrap engine :-((

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin, i heard about this the other day, it's unbelieveable that somebody would do that to a an antique engine, let alone a fairly rare one. It should be taken from him, he dosen't deserve it!. I hope i never meet him i'd probably upset him with verbal abuse :-).

Cheers Gary..

Reply to
gary millward

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "campingstoveman" saying something like:

Baseball bat's too good for the likes of him.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon