Re: tos and aup are a joke

Please repeat this mantra till it becomes ingrained in yer Thick Skull:

"Words On A Monitor Screen Cannot Harm Me"

If that does not work, See a Psychiatrist and learn to stop whining & Piddlin' in yer Pants because someone decided to spray the walls of rec.models.scale with graffiti.

Reply to
thorn

don`t pay any attention to that kook, he lives for me to post

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

I missed this...and if you think this is true then post it ! everyone needs a good chuckle once in awhile. I would have given up my account long ago if I ever resorted to death threats over usenet. in fact I will give up my account the moment you post -any- death threat that I posted ;-) otherwise post or shut the f*ck up, kook !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer