Re: The_Modelfly_Forum, etc, etc, etc.

From: teh insane Gaymer snipped-for-privacy@warhammer.mini

>it definitely falls into the category of who really gives a f#@k >

It's quite amazing to me that this "gentleman" cannot seem to make a post without resorting to the use of profanity in an attempt to express himself. Quite amazing, indeed, and very Neanderthal at best.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Bill wrote in response to:

Aw, come on Bill! The guy can't even spell, he keeps using @ and everyone knows it is spelled with a %. A real gentleman would at least have the education and maturity to spell correctly.

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

I believe now's the time to apply what I heard from Jay Leno on the Actors' Workshop over the weekend: 'syphilitic druid'. I think it has a nice ring to it and fits the person's character nicely. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

"Bill Woodier" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m15.aol.com...

You suddenly seem to have become very sensitive Bill. What happened?

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

Changed your posting address yet again, huh? Well, back into the killfile you go......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Please quit insulting the Neanderthals......

The Old Timer

"Al Superczynski" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I can understand your frustration. But I'm really not looking forward to your e-mails. I'm sorry...

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

My sincerest apologies to the Nenaderthals! :~)