1/48 P-61

I haven't heard anything about this kit. Did AmTech ever release it?
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick
and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't."
Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier
I doubt that it's even close yet, Bill.....
Reply to
Al Superczynski
IIRC some months back AmTech sent out an e-mail update that stated the P-61 was "indefinitely delayed".
Art
Reply to
Art Murray
Anyone know what's going on with AmTech? I used to receive email periodically from them with updates, but haven't got anything in months.
Lloyd
Reply to
Lloyd Curtis
Thanks, all, for your replies.
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Used to see Al and Tom at club meetings, but its been a long time.
Tom
Reply to
thiett
I would concour. Wasn't the the prototype stolen at the Nationals or something like that?
Art Murray wrote:
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
I don't recall exactly the problem they mentioned, but I don't think it had anything to do with that. I believe it had to do with difficulties with the mold maker. However, I really don't remember.
Art
Reply to
Art Murray