AD: Shameless plug aimed at the old bike enthusiasts amongst you.

    Gentlemen, and the Ladies who occasionally inhabit these parts. I know that many of you still own or have owned British
motorcycles, as witness the recent flurry of comments about the ally barrelled 500s. So I ask your forbearance for this advert. Feel free to delete it unread if it bothers you.
    Thankyou,
    Gyppo
    ====================================     Shameless press release from 'starving author' John Craggs, who wrote Bodger's Corner for the long defunct British Bike Magazine.
    British Bike Bodgers Booklet is a small downoadable e-book, available from the online publishers Lulu at www.lulu.com
     There is a 'preview' file also at Lulu so you can get a taste before buying.
    It contains 90 plus 'get you home' and workshop tips and three nostalgic tales from the busy life of 'Rosie, my much modified 1958 BSA Road Rocket which averaged 50,000 miles per year in the 80s.
    A mixture of pragmatism and humour, both useful attributes when you ride an Ancient Briton every day, rain or shine.
    Can be read as a practical book, or an insight into the oily 'Dark Ages' between the death of the Brtish Bike Industry and the birth of the 'Cossetted Classic.'
    Price 2-50. Lulu ID: 1023246