Amusing

Nicked from another NG but I suppose this now qualifies as a
stationary engine.

John
Reply to
John
More likely a photoshop than reality, at least until proven otherwise.
BugBear
Reply to
bugbear
Quite genuine. I went on two identical trips in the 1950's. Our trips started at Warrington & we left the train in the Yorkshire dales. Brilliant days out both days. see
12th picture down.
Reply to
Dave Croft
On further checking I think this may be a real photo, which means either the workman are idiots, or the posts removable.
BugBear
Reply to
bugbear
Nobody heard of lift-out bollards?
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
BTW, those photos can be bought up to look an awful lot better if you just use "levels" or "curves" in something like PhotoShop or Gimp, to expand the available dynamic range into the full 0-255 range.
BugBear
Reply to
bugbear