Anson book from the 1000

Does anyone have a spare copy of the book that was given away by someone at the

1000 engine rally? I managed to get a copy of this un-official book & as I known Les for 30+ years I am glad to see the early photo,s. I would like to send a copy to an American engine friend so I would be willing to buy or swap for a surplus copy. TIA
Reply to
Dave Croft

Dave Send me your friend's name and address and I will send him mine next week as I have finished reading it send the name and address to snipped-for-privacy@holden1.net

Reply to