Research help needed: RB-47H 53-4305 from the 55th SRW

I have the 1/144 RB-47H done by Hobbycraft Canada and would like to build it as aircraft 53-4305, 343rd SRS, 55th SRW, Forbes AFB, 1957. This aircraft was involved in what's known as the RB-47 UFO incident on 17 July 1957, and this is one of the hard-core cases that has never been explained to anyone's satisfaction. Any tips on where to go to get a photo of the aircraft so that I can print my own decals? Aircraft's call sign that night was LACY 17. If you're interested, there's more information at

about this incident. TIA.

Reply to
Matt Wiser