Anyone from this group?

Ok it's a month or so ago, but I was camping near Oban at the end of July/beginning of August and also on the campsite (Barcaldine Caravan and Camping Club) was a van with Stationary Engines emblazoned on the side. I wanted to have a chat with the owners but every time I passed their caravan they were either out or eating and I didn't want to disturb them.

Reply to
malc