Argosy pumps

As a result of having recently bought an 'Argosy', I have done some research and have obtained some interesting historical information and some electronic documentation.

In case it's of use to anyone else, I've put it up on a web-site:

best

Matt

Reply to
Matt W

They had advertisements in many industrial catalogues and handbooks. I have a

1940 copy of the "Mechanical World Handbook" with a Pulsometer Engineering Co Ltd advert inside the front cover. Mainly centrifugal pumps, with the series-connected multi-stage boiler pumps at the bottom of the pages.

Looking at the rear cover, there is another advert of theirs, smaller pumps, some of which have integral motors or rather, motors attached.

I'll keep an eye out for other adverts as I go through the library..

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Reply to
Arthur Griffin