Autotrack??

Received via my web site - any interest to anybody on the Newsgroup?
Please respond directly to Pauline if interested - snipped-for-privacy@gre.ac.uk
Regards............John
I have just located your website while browsing for information on an
old engine for which I need to find a new home and wondered if it is of
interest to you.  I believe it to be an Autotrack which has an alloy fly
wheel housing and a Wico Series A Magneto.  It bears the numbers LSA
2002 + LSA 2006, has serial no: A776168.

I also have a 24" Ransomes cutter cylinder (unused but old) plus other
various parts which may be of some interest.  Please contact me if you
wish to discuss further.

Regards
Pauline Newell
Reply to