Autotrack??

Received via my web site - any interest to anybody on the Newsgroup?

Please respond directly to Pauline if interested - snipped-for-privacy@gre.ac.uk

Regards............John

I have just located your website while browsing for information on an old engine for which I need to find a new home and wondered if it is of interest to you.  I believe it to be an Autotrack which has an alloy fly wheel housing and a Wico Series A Magneto.  It bears the numbers LSA

2002 + LSA 2006, has serial no: A776168.   I also have a 24" Ransomes cutter cylinder (unused but old) plus other various parts which may be of some interest.  Please contact me if you wish to discuss further.   Regards Pauline Newell
Reply to
John Ambler