Books

Plenty of stuff in of late, but by far the best was the following book which I picked up on ebay this week:

"Backward Thinking" John Lamb, published by his own company in 1954.

Excellent reading, John Lamb is one of the major authors on marine diesel engines, probably the best known next to J W Sothern. This is a sort of autobiography and I've got halfway through since the postman came and found it to be really interesting.

There doesn't seem to be many copies about, I've done a search on the web and no copies have surfaced, so if you come across a copy in your travels, it's well worth buying.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Yes its a great little read,I have thought of getting this book reprinted as I love it.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Challinor