Brayton Cycle engines

Thanks for the link Peter - just off to re-read Brayton chapter in 'Internal Fire' !
Reply to
Nick H
I was able to help out a fellow enthusiast with some scans out of Dugald Clerk's
2-Volume "Gas, Petrol & Oil Engines", published just after the turn of the
century last century.
The poster had apparently been into one of the surviving Holland submarines
which used a Brayton Cycle engine, which is now preserved in New Jersey, USA,
and his report and photographs are available here:

Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
I believe that the images in the Internal Fire section are taken from the Clerk book originally.
I have some scans available of the Clerk book images if anyone wants them.