Brayton Cycle engines

I was able to help out a fellow enthusiast with some scans out of Dugald Clerk's 2-Volume "Gas, Petrol & Oil Engines", published just after the turn of the
century last century.
The poster had apparently been into one of the surviving Holland submarines which used a Brayton Cycle engine, which is now preserved in New Jersey, USA, and his report and photographs are available here:
http://users.zoominternet.net/~pcgray/FenianRam/fenianarticle.htm
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
Thanks for the link Peter - just off to re-read Brayton chapter in 'Internal Fire' !
--
NHH

I believe that the images in the Internal Fire section are taken from the Clerk book originally.
I have some scans available of the Clerk book images if anyone wants them.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel