choice of paint for a lister d

I have recently resurrected our old lister d that was put away quite a few years ago and am about to start restoring. However before i start ripping; can anyone tell me what type of green paint to use. any colour codes available ?? Nigel McBurneys book has been a great help but asking for mid brunswick green over here has drawn a blank thanks in advance

Reply to
lighthouse

The correct code is BC381C Shade 226 Mid Brunswick Green

Note that there are 3 shades of Brunswick Green in the standard, Deep, Mid and Light.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter, I think you have missed a S. BSC381C Shade 226 Mid Brunswick Green but Google still comes up with no colour charts Etc.

Reply to
Dave Croft

I put a C instead of the S, should be BS381C

Jet lag...

You won't find any colour charts on line for the BS stuff, I don't think the RAL charts are shown either.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Try this

Reply to