Coborn Parts anyone ?

Hi all,

trying to find a donor engine or parts for a chap who is hoping to make two good Coborn C6C ( the 'C' suffix denotes paraffin version) engines from three.

He's cleared out the remains of a butchered Coborn C6 which I bought a couple of years back. On seeing the state of some of the internals, and keeping in mind the value (not high) of the beast, I decided to allow others to use the good parts on their restorations.

So if any of you out there in computer land have any parts, I'll put you in touch.

The guy's in the home counties, but travels all over as part of his job.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin