Miller Econotig Parts Donor

Greetings Welders, I have a Miller Econotig that has a shorted transformer. I'm offering the rest of the rig as an organ donor. I have no reason to think that
the control board is damaged, but who knows??? If you are interested in parts or the entire rig, please let me know; I'm open to offers. I also have available a small angle iron cart that carries the machine and a large argon bottle. I plan to keep the casters, though..;>) Thanks, Robin
Why don't you rewind the transformer? JohnL