Miller Econotig Parts Donor

Greetings Welders,
I have a Miller Econotig that has a shorted transformer. I'm offering
the rest of the rig as an organ donor. I have no reason to think that
the control board is damaged, but who knows???
If you are interested in parts or the entire rig, please let me know;
I'm open to offers.
I also have available a small angle iron cart that carries the machine
and a large argon bottle. I plan to keep the casters, though..;>)
Thanks,
Robin
Reply to
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
Why don't you rewind the transformer? JohnL
Reply to
John Lovallo