Ebay fraud emails

I had to laugh at the spelling errors, look at "udpate" and "responce":

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Dear eBay User, During our regular udpate and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete. As a result, your access to bid or buy on Ebay has been restricted. To start using your eBay account fully, please update and verify your information by clicking below :
eBay **Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Responce** +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That has gone straight to snipped-for-privacy@ebay.com for them to sort out. Similar emails have been received in the last week for PayPal users (which go to snipped-for-privacy@paypal.com if anyone needs the abuse address)

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

I've had a few and judging by Ebay's bulletin boards there are plenty about. If I might make a general but picky point: When posting such things or commenting on NG spam (which is usually filtered out for me) it might be prudent to remove the offending URL to eliminate the possibility of unfortunate accidents. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven