engine sites

Hi

I,m looking for web sites that contain layouts of various engines. Firing order, timing, cam layouts, that sort of thing. v's, inline, opposed, singles. Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul Loeffler

Far far too many to list. Suggest you do a few Google searches. Have fun :-)

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Hi Paul:

I think that the volume of information you are looking for would be daunting in the least to try and assimilate.

Is there a specific purpose behind your request that we can help with in another way perhaps ? There are plenty of people on the newsgroup who have a varied background, and probably can help out if there was more information on what you are after.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Hi Paul, As folks have said, there is a lot out there. The Anson Museum and the Internal Fire Museum are both excellent sites with engine manuals available for downloading. I can't remember the URL's at the moment but any search engine should find them.

John

Reply to
John Manders

and lets not forget the good old fashioned library (Unis have good ones) and the SEM reprint service.

ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven