Flanges for Water Pumps

Does anyone in the group know of a supplier of pipe flanges to suit 1.1/2",

2" and 3" BSP Pipes. They are need to be to the older spec BS10 table D or E, in cast iron or mild steel. They are needed to fit to Tangye water pumps. The only ones I have been able to scource to date are in carbon steel starting at over £20 each.

Regards

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Andy... We use a company called H Tipton-Jones & Co. Ltd. tel

01618771122, I think you should be paying less than half of what you have been quoted, not sure if you need an account or not but if you get stuck let me know.

Reagards bob

Reply to
Bob

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net