gib key supplier?

Hi there, does anyone know a supplier via mail order for gib strips? I am trying to restore my Ruston 6PS and ruined the existing one removing the flywheel! I need a key 3/8" wide, 1/4" deep and about 4" in length. Unfortunately I have no access to any machining facilities so cannot just buy the key steel. Can any one help please? Bruce

Reply to
bruce

Hit and miss in the USA supply gib keys , they are not exspensive and the shipping is quite reasonable .

rgds bob

Reply to
Bob Lester