Good use for old engines

Patrick Livingstone in OZ has spotted this old Campbell engine!

Dave Croft

Heh, nice!

I've still got a big old Babcock & Wilcox manufacturer plate back in NZ that I once found, and it'd great to be able to put that to use for something decorative - sadly I'm sure postage costs to where I am now would be prohibitive (it was maybe 24x8", but amazingly thick metal for the job it had to do, and so very heavy)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules