help with jap

please help have a small generator back with a jap engine on very portable
works but need wiring diagram for generator the whole thing is grey in
colour
all the best chris
Reply to
chris
Chris, Contact P Nutt as in SEM. He has a copy of the wiring diagram which he will photocopy for a small charge. I assume it is a JAP2A WWII generator. I have one of these. Regards, Ian.
Reply to
kingsnavy