How many?

I know a guy from Newton Stewart who worked for a company who ran a "Diamond T" as a wrecker and he said it was a serious task driving that one with it's

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

Surely you've heard of a donor engine :-) ttfn Roland PS the answer is way too many and never enough

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

This is a good thread, innit?

I can still get to the bench OK - at least enough to stand in front of a work area and the vice - but have to thread my way though the engines etc to reach the other end. It is getting rather silly and I've decided to renovate and sell my two P55 marines (with another in bits), the P55 industrial, the P5 marine and other yet unspecified air compressors, dynamos and vacuum pumps.

Except for the Crossley, the bigger engines are under plastic in the garden and they seem none the worse for it. I drag 'em out on regular rainless days and run them up. As I prefer air cooled lumps, they don't stand at risk of frosting. and as long as the mags have well fitted end covers, they don't get soggy either.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn, Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are legally privileged and confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications when dealing with contractual obligation. This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure their incoming mail is virus-free.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn