Jig??

Knowing how we all love a puzzle, here is another. Revealed by yet more yard clearing (I have a skipfull to go :-)

was left in one of the sheds when we moved in 20+ years ago. It has been suggested it might be some sort of wheel jig but who knows. If its any help the house has at various times been occupied by; mason, carpenter, sadler, dairyman. There is no evidence for a wheelwright although the blacksmith was only 3 doors up. Suggestions welcome, legal and medically possible preferred :-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Might be top plates for charcoal clamps.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

been

Reply to