Kit engines

Hi,

Does anyone know of any companies that produce kit/model engines (static models)?

Cheers

Gary

Reply to
gary_willmott

Gary

You don't indicate what scale you are looking for. The Engineers Emporium supply kits (although these can also be working models) or for really small do a search for Duncan Models who do two 7mm scale cast white metal engines. HTH.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

Another scource is,

andyengine

Infernal combustion or steam?

For the former, Alyn Foundry still sell kits for Gardner and Robinson designs, and there ar others in the Brunell Models, Woking Precision Models and Engineers Emporium stables.

For steam - Polly, Stuart, Sothhworth, Brunell, and others

Summary - loads of choice.

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Thankyou for your suggestions - I was thinking along the lines of the Duncan models (noting too expensive or fancy!) but I have already got their two models.

Any other ideas?

Gary

Reply to
gary_willmott