Lister LD

I think I have asked this before but I have the memory of a goldfish. Does anyone no where I can get spares for this diesel engine? I need an air cleaner/filter and the right paint to finish my engine.

Regards

Geof

Reply to
Geof Delmege

Diesel Plant Services, Swinton, Nr Doncaster have been very helpful to me in sourcing several bits for a SLI engine inc a tank and air filter. Prepare for deep pockets though! Phone is 01709 571465, chap called Morris McSeveney

Paint for mine came from one of the bigger autojumbles at Newark. I have bought two separate tins and got two slightly different colours which didn't match. You might be better taking a colour chip to a local paint mixer for easier supply and more consistent colour. regards, Stu K

Reply to
stuart knowles