Lister LD

Trying to remove the fly wheel, can anyone confirm the thread type of the retaining bolt ie left or right hand thread. I also need a few parts can these be obtained new and if so does anyone have the contact details.

TIA

Geof

Reply to
Geof Delmege

I think you'll find that depends on the engine rotation, it will be LH if the rotation is clockwise lookung at the flwheel end ( I think I've got that right )

Depends where you are. In the NW, try Alec Martin Marine on 0151 652 1663. London area try Marine engine services (Peter Thompson) on 01895 236

246

There are other Lister agents arond the country

HTH

Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech