Lister SL single diesel

Hello to the group! I am about to embark on the restoration of a Lister SL single cylinder diesel recently lifter from a wood 'double ender' 17 ft yorkshire coble (its a small boat) I tink that the engine is early 60's and brief internal view through a crankcase hatch suggests that the internals are a ot better than the external appearance.

Can anyone comment on these engines? What are likely or potential problems? anything that should know????

All commanet appreciated regards to all Stu Knowles Doncaster

Reply to
Stu Knowles

Stu Knowles