Lister SL throttle

Subject: Throttle Control Lister SL1

Hi Gents - Ladies(?) > > I am returning an 18ft 'double ender' boat with Lister SL1 engine back to > its former glory. I posted on this group some time ago a question about > where to go for bearings & parts. > Pleased to say that most of the bearings and wearable parts were found > without too much difficulty. > > I now need some sort of speed control lever. The orignal on the boat was a > lashed up rig of bike cables and a lever of unknown origin, but probably off > a lawnmower. I would like a more appropriate throttle quadrant that looks > the part. > Anyone got one lurking, unwanted under the bench, or could make a suggestion > of where to look to find such a device? All printable suggestions would be > gratefully recieved ! > > regards to all > > Stuart Knowles, > Doncaster > > ps if, under the bench, you find a SL1 diesel tank with less holes in the > bottom than Liza's bucket, please drop me a line > >
Reply to
Stu Knowles