New page about Stirling engines.

This is page which I made some time ago. Unfortunatly English version isn't avaliable yet, but there are some animations and images so i think page is worth seeing.

There some menu translations:

"tworzenie" Prosty silnik - article with a lot of images and photos. It is about how to do simple Stirling engine. Ko=B3o zamachowe - article about making wheel(?)

"galerie silnik=F3w" - it means engines gallery, a lot of high quality photos of engines

Reply to
mazaq1

This is page which I made some time ago. Unfortunatly English version isn't avaliable yet, but there are some animations and images so i think page is worth seeing.

There some menu translations:

"tworzenie" Prosty silnik - article with a lot of images and photos. It is about how to do simple Stirling engine. Ko³o zamachowe - article about making wheel(?)

"galerie silników" - it means engines gallery, a lot of high quality photos of engines

Thank you for that. I particularly enjoyed the animation of Stirling's 1816 patent engine on this page

shows off the rather over complex drive mechanism to perfection.

Look forward to english version.

Reply to
Nick H