Possible disposal.....

Gents,

I have got two cov climax gensets that I have been hoping to restore, but in the last two years I have only succeded in getting one engine to work. There are two engines (and spares off a third) and two alternators (1.5Kw 240v). There is control gear for one of these (I belive). One of the alternators meggers out ok, the other didn't when I bought it, but has been stored in my garage for the last three years, so it shouldn't have got any worse. The one that meggers has had new brushes, and springs and should be ready to generate.

They are big beasts, and it now looks like I will never get round to doing anything with them, so is anyone interested in them? I'm in West Norfolk. I'm probably going to buy a new 2Kw honda one to replace them, so might do a swap, but otherwise I'm not looking for much other than the space back!

Please email me off list if interested.

Andy G

Reply to
andy G

triumph kev

Reply to
triumph kev

I think you may be confusing Coventry Victor with Coventry Climax. I did just the same thing when I was getting started.;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Nice bit of kit, Kev. Thirsty brute though...........

The company still exists & spares are available

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Reply to
triumph kev