New Photos.

Hello all, Happy Easter.
I have posted several more pictures to my engine and aircraft albums and
created a new album with 22 photos of tractors, mowers and other farm iron
which is on a property nearby. Lots of neat stuff! Not all stationary
engines but still old iron.
One item is an old John Deer tractor. I don't know what model. Another
item is what appears to be a small pump or compressor off of a larger piece
of equipment. The attached ball is made of heavy cast iron. Any opinions are
welcome.
Regards.
Scott.
Reply to
Scott McAfee
Scott McAfee
snip
The John Deer is almost certainly an early "Styled" Model BW The "Anteater Nose" was somewhat less pronounced on later BW's.
Reply to
Richard H Huelin
Thanks Richard, I will see what I can find on the BW model.
Reply to
Scott McAfee