New Photos.

Hello all, Happy Easter. I have posted several more pictures to my engine and aircraft albums and created a new album with 22 photos of tractors, mowers and other farm iron which is on a property nearby. Lots of neat stuff! Not all stationary engines but still old iron. One item is an old John Deer tractor. I don't know what model. Another item is what appears to be a small pump or compressor off of a larger piece of equipment. The attached ball is made of heavy cast iron. Any opinions are welcome. Regards. Scott.

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Scott McAfee

snip

The John Deer is almost certainly an early "Styled" Model BW The "Anteater Nose" was somewhat less pronounced on later BW's.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Reply to
Scott McAfee