may have made a sale (Wife permitting)

But it seems the buyer needs to get his wife around the idea that the Stationary Engine Hobby is one she can enjoy too. Does the panel have any tips I can give him to get his wife's approval?

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Alcohol? :-)

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Fraid not. In my experience its all in the initial choice. However the thought of weekends soaking up the sun, shopping and of course the Craft Tent may be a help. Not to mention the convivial company of like-minded folk :-) And its best not to mention the rain, mud, drunks, kero fumes, wasps, flies and Petterspots (TM)....... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Reply to
Scott McAfee

A bit like Gloucester old spots, but from Somerset.

Reply to
Nick H