Newsgroup postings record?

Just been looking at the figures for the past week, and we must be close to a record number of posts to this NG.

Although there are one or two main threads, the number of participants is higher than usual which is a very good sign, and the diversity of opinion is refreshing to say the least!

Keep it up!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Peter, I for one enjoy the banter but I think I should stop throwing stones in the pond :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Don't do that Martin! I went to Northolt club meeting last night and was accused (in a friendly way - I hope!) of winding people up and then stepping back to see the result - at least while you're throwing your stones I'm not the only one.

Reply to
Nick Highfield