Not entirely OT

This you really have to see .........

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Bit disappointing really - I was expecting a real high pitched scream, but in reality you would not know there were 24 of the little blighters buzzing away. I reckon it needs a bit more work on the exhaust system for optimum racket, although there are two ruddy great pipes at the back they are probably dummies as each engine still seems to be wearing own little 'muffler' box.

Reply to
Nick H

Looking forward to getting home and listening to the sound track (no speakers on work pc)

Reply to
Nick H

Can't you mime ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

"John Stevenson" wrote

Sure.

How was that?

Reply to
Nick H

Missing a bit on No. 9

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

oh please, not good early in the morning, i have just spat my coffee over the keyboard! LOL thanks for that one kim.

I allways dreamed of a diesel powered auto transmission bike, anyone care to build one?

Simon Taylor

Reply to
Simon Taylor

First bike that's harder work to start than a Vincent,

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Isn't there an Indian Enfield (might be a Mahindra) that's a diesel single with some sort of automatic CVT ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Its the Enfield Robin. Not very quick but returns 250 mpg so you only fill the tank every 1000 miles!

John

Reply to
John Manders