Ot but amusing

Gentlemen, As our resident comic(al web finder) is away pillaging etc I thought you might like this.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

this time I wil add it :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

What are we supposed to see? I just get a black page with a couple of lines of text, a download of several Mb which seems to produce nothing, and a link to a (Swiss?) site in German.

Please enlighten us

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Gentlemen, Its a hippo singing "Wimoweh" with a dog doing a humorous dance, I thought it was amusing :-((

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It might be if I could see it

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

And if you ever find the "full version" please let us know. This ( and every other version I have ever found ) has been cut to about half length.

PS - I liked it too!

Reply to
Barry Ruck

i thought it was very funny !