OT - Denbigh C Type Milling Machine

Slightly OT I realise, but I can't bring myself to scrap this....

Acquired as part of a workshop clearance with plans to set it up in a shed...however ever growing pressures of time and space have meant that I won't do anything with it. It's 3 phase, generally good nick (working when removed a few months since), all the horizontal milling bits are there as well as some tooling and bits and bobs with it. The down side - it's heavy, very heavy, the overarm is over 3" in diameter.

Does anyone want it? - if you can shift it you can have it for nothing, otherwise the scrap man gets it.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Dan, where in the country are you?

Reply to
Bob Spowart

Hi,

I'm near Peterborough, though that's possibly academic as it's now going to a more appreciative home where it may live somewhere more suitable than under a tarp under a tree!

Thanks for all the interest.

Regards

Dan

Reply to