Sort of OT - Vintage Machine Tools

A quiet weekend on the engine front, though I've picked up a few more bits and bobs for the vintage workshop, I'd forgotten how heavy quality British Machine tools are, the Denbigh mill was over a ton. Pictures at

. I'm on the lookout for a flat belt drive lathe, approx 3 to 4' between centres if anyone knows of anything.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

There was a nice Monarch on ebay this week, think it went for a relatively small sum, but I don't believe it was early enough to be belt driven.

I'll ask down the scrappie next visit and see what he has got in the pile.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes