Sort of OT - Vintage Machine Tools

A quiet weekend on the engine front, though I've picked up a few more bits and bobs for the vintage workshop, I'd forgotten how heavy quality British
Machine tools are, the Denbigh mill was over a ton. Pictures at www.tangye.org/gallery/album17 . I'm on the lookout for a flat belt drive lathe, approx 3 to 4' between centres if anyone knows of anything.
Regards
Dan

There was a nice Monarch on ebay this week, think it went for a relatively small sum, but I don't believe it was early enough to be belt driven.
I'll ask down the scrappie next visit and see what he has got in the pile.
Peter